Anybody come to or return to m4/3 after using Fuji?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Westmill
Westmill Senior Member • Posts: 2,227
Re: Anybody come to or return to m4/3 after using Fuji?

Ozonation wrote:

Not trying to start a flame war but I asked over in the Fuji forum... replies were very informative and civil! Most went from m4/3 to Fuji and stayed. I'm wondering if there any who went from Fuji to m4/3, or maybe returned to m4/3.

As a note, I run three systems (Nikon, Fuji, Olympus/Panasonic). Not exactly by design: just evolved over the years. I am considering consolidating down my systems.

Just about every modern system is now fantastic and more than good enough. Debates of pitting one against another is generally pointless. The best camera is the camera that you enjoy using the most. That is the camera you will be happy with. That is the camera you will get the best images from. That is the camera you will want to shoot.

Only you can know which that camera is. If you are unsure.... go to a shop or wherever and handle them in your hands. One will stand out.

Westmill's gear list:Westmill's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Nikon D4S Nikon D500 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 O.I.S Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-80mm F2.8-4E ED VR +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow