Problems with recording photos in Nikon D7000

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Sirish BC New Member • Posts: 4
Problems with recording photos in Nikon D7000

I use Nikon D7000 camera and I never have problem with my 8 GB SDHC cards. I had the same problems with SanDisk 16 GB SDHC cards in the past and recently with 128 GB SDXC cards; I had found some of my photographs were not recorded/ saved in those memory cards so I lost my important clicks. I need to go to some really remote places of Himalayas for many days for taking pictures , so I always need memory cards with higher capacities. Is this the problem with my camera hardware/ software or with memory cards or my camera not supporting higher capacity memory cards? Up to which highest capacity of SDXC memory cards can I use in my camera? I have never updated firmware/ software after buying my camera in 2010. Do I need to update them to resolve this problem? Can I do the updates by myself? Sorry for too many questions and thank you so very much in advance for your kind and valuable feedback.

Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow