Panasonic Lumix ZS100 Blurry Edges

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
freeflow488 New Member • Posts: 1
Panasonic Lumix ZS100 Blurry Edges

Hello,

I recently purchased a Panasonic Lumix ZS100 and have been doing point-and-shoot style photography both inside and outside - primarily in the Auto+ mode with auto focus.

I have noticed that almost every single photo that I take has the edges blurred, or out of focus. I am shooting in the 16:9 ratio.

I have taken landscape shots, macros, shots on a level surface and equidistant from a brick wall (constant pattern) and have even noticed that the corners/edges of my photos are blurry/out of focus.

The camera is brand new and is apparent with nearly every shot - it doesn't seem like it is motion blur, as I keep it on a flat surface with a non-moving object. Is this the lens quality? Is there something wrong with my camera out of the box? Is this a settings issue?

I have looked at sample images that were untouched by the Lumix ZS100 and they do not appear to have this issue. Just wondering if I should be contacting Panasonic or the retailer for a replacement. See sample images below. Thank you in advance!

Ryan

Panasonic ZS100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Boo
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow