Will the future X-T4 have IBIS or not?

Started 6 months ago | Polls thread
DarnGoodPhotos Veteran Member • Posts: 8,259
Re: Will the future X-T4 have IBIS or not?

webber15 wrote:

DarnGoodPhotos wrote:

webber15 wrote:

I honestly don't understand the mentality of the ibis fans...they whinge that Fuji doesn't have it, then when it's implemented in a particularly model, they whinge it's not in "ALL" models - and that's despite the fact there are many who do not want ibis.

What gives!!

It's not that hard to understand. If I were a fan of the size of the X-T20 or X-E3, the fact that IBIS is only in the much larger X-H1 does nothing for me. I don't want an SLR-style camera, so IBIS being only in an SLR-style camera won't satisfy me.

Imo...the XH1 was a priority for Fuji to release something for the ibis "must haves".

Now it's released, ppl still aren't happy, so no, I don't understand.

You buy what meets your needs, and if ibis is such, you have a choice.

On the other hand - I do "get" that you want it in a smaller Fuji body - fine - xt-20 models and/or XE models, but not XPRO or XT4.

When released the complaints centered around it being bigger and heavier than the T2.

Now the complains also center around it not having the speed and AF of the T3.

Sorry about this necropost, it popped to the top of the screen because someone else resurrected it.

-- hide signature --

www.darngoodphotos.com

DarnGoodPhotos's gear list:DarnGoodPhotos's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow