Neewer Battery Pack Rendered my 6D Useless... HELP!!!

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
aodato New Member • Posts: 1
Neewer Battery Pack Rendered my 6D Useless... HELP!!!

Hello, I'm pretty new to this website so I apologize if this has been discussed anywhere, but I can't find a thread like it!

I recently purchased a new Canon 6D along with a Neewer battery pack, which was very cheap ($30), but I was not initially concerned based off all the reviews. However, when I took my battery pack off briefly and tried to put it back on, only the side of the tripod mount would screw in, whereas the part that goes into the battery would stop at the point where it would be screwed in and would not go any further. Upon closer inspection it was difficult to tell if anything visible was blocking it. I put the original battery cover back on and put my battery in the camera and now it will not turn on or even recognize via the red light on the right side that I put anything in the camera... AKA there is nothing happening whatsoever as far as a camera response. I've contacted Neewer so far and I'm waiting for a response. Please help me!!!!!! Anything is greatly appreciated.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow