No "Z" Yet - What's Your Reason?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Veloster75 Contributing Member • Posts: 644
Re: No "Z" Yet - What's Your Reason?

sportyaccordy wrote:

I think there is room for a big Z, just like there is room for a big Sony. I don't get why people are so quick to write that idea off. I think that can be achieved with modular components though. Width wise the Z7 is not that different from a D850.

Actually it is. It may not look it, but when I have both  my Z7 and D850 side by side on the table, believe me, it's a big difference and in the hand. The differences mount(pun intended) when I put the 24-70 S on the Z7 compared to the Sigma 24-105 on the D850.

Based on what I read from some people here, I have to say, I wonder how many people actually put the Z's in their hands or to use for a few hours. Some of the stuff in these forums I find not at all true in reality.

-- hide signature --

A retired law enforcement officer now enjoying his lifelong love of photography full time.

Veloster75's gear list:Veloster75's gear list
Nikon Z7 Tamron SP 70-200 F2.8 G2 Nikon AP-F 70-300mm F4.5-5.6E Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM Art Nikon Z 24-70mm F4 +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
DWM
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
MOD TOF guy
(unknown member)
NNL
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow