Anybody come to or return to m4/3 after using Fuji?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
MOD Tom Caldwell Forum Pro • Posts: 37,416
Re: Anybody come to or return to m4/3 after using Fuji?

Ozonation wrote:

Not trying to start a flame war but I asked over in the Fuji forum... replies were very informative and civil! Most went from m4/3 to Fuji and stayed. I'm wondering if there any who went from Fuji to m4/3, or maybe returned to m4/3.

As a note, I run three systems (Nikon, Fuji, Olympus/Panasonic). Not exactly by design: just evolved over the years. I am considering consolidating down my systems.

Honestly: might it not be a good idea to tell us why you might consolidate to M4/3 instead of Fuji?

For a start - maybe two major brands making a wide range of body styles and lenses plus a number of third party vendors.  Wide ability to adapt other mount formats to it perhaps?

No need to argue image capture capability - both systems are known to be good and make good gear.  So apart from variety to pick from and  personal preferences the subject might grow cold very quickly.

It might also be interesting for you to explain the features of each system that you use that keep your interest in them alive.

-- hide signature --

Tom Caldwell

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow