MFT owners, without searching, look at the mode dial & explain.....

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
VideoPic
VideoPic Senior Member • Posts: 1,002
MFT owners, without searching, look at the mode dial & explain.....

Picture this...... You decided for a greener path. You sold all your beloved MFT gear and took the bold step into the wonderland of Fuji......

Next you wake up at night with a huge noise in the street. You grab your new Fuji XT20, ready to go do reporting. You a little shaky, next you confronted with all the dials on that camera.....you did read the manual.....Oh it's so different to my Panasonic or my Olympus, but you ready for change and "better" IQ and "outstanding" CAF......

So be honest.....do not go look on the web (you are outside, camera in the hand), tell us what you see on the Fuji XT20 MODE dial and what it means......what does those symbols tell you....?

Where should you switch that thing ON? What Mode should you select?

Now compare that with the Olympus Pen F and the Panasonic GX8........two awesome cameras..... What mode will you select, where do you switch these beauties on?

Will you really change to Fuji?

-- hide signature --

See my Blog for short articles on the Olympus and Panasonic cameras.
https://myolympusomd.blogspot.com/
Tech developments to wipe sensor size arguments, 3yr death countdown started Jan 2019

VideoPic's gear list:VideoPic's gear list
Sony a7 II Olympus PEN-F Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm F2.8 OIS +6 more
Fujifilm X-T20 Olympus PEN-F Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
tko
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow