If I could keep one, which? The LX100 or the EPL9?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
VideoPic
VideoPic Senior Member • Posts: 1,016
If I could keep one, which? The LX100 or the EPL9?

In the past 10 days I followed a LX100 II on our local secondhand portal. It sold for $560. I could easily get my money back if I test & sold it again. I did not take the chance, mainly because the two reviews I read did not give the MKII that great a review - was that a mistake?

So I have the older LX100 (mint condition) and a Pen EPL9 (also mint). I like the idea of having a small camera I can take anywhere and still get great results. Must say placing the Pen F, the LX100 and the EPL9 next to each other the difference is not that big.....

I like the idea of keeping the EPL9. The flexibility of changing lenses I like..... Which one would you keep and why?

-- hide signature --

See my Blog for short articles on the Olympus and Panasonic cameras.
https://myolympusomd.blogspot.com/
Tech developments to wipe sensor size arguments, 3yr death countdown started Jan 2019

VideoPic's gear list:VideoPic's gear list
Sony a7 II Olympus PEN-F Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm F2.8 OIS +6 more
Olympus PEN-F Panasonic LX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow