X70 accessories (hood, wcl, filters, etc)

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Amund Marøy
Amund Marøy Junior Member • Posts: 45
X70 accessories (hood, wcl, filters, etc)

I've just brought.my X70 back to life after about one year of no use at all. I've used my phone or the XT2 with the 35/1.4. But playing around with the X70 the last couple of days I've fallen in love all over again. It's truly an amazing little camera and the focal length suits me well.

But, for more use I've just ordered the WCL, and that brings me to my main question; what filters? I've got the Lee 100s for my 16/1.4 and 16-55/2.8. I think that will fitt the wcl and not be way to big, but when used with camera only it will be huge, way to big - so what to others use? Should I invest in the Lee seven5 for that camera and use (can get most of it second hand) or just buy screw in filters?

Next question ; what filter adapter and hood? (two pieces) If used with screw in filters it's best if that will fitt with the hood on, no gap. If Lee filters any hood with filter adapter ring will do fine. Best looking?

Third question ; anyone using thumb rest with this camera? Can't find any made specific for the X70.

Last question ; anything else I should get or is fun / nice to have?

Would greatly appreciate pictures if anyone have, specially with use of Lee filters, 100s and seven5.

Thank you in advance

(I'm might not be able to answer all, nor quickly  but all replies are much appreciated)

Amund Marøy's gear list:Amund Marøy's gear list
Fujifilm X70 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR Fujifilm XF 16mm F1.4 R WR +1 more
Pentax X70
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow