No battery charger for Panasonic FZ 1000 MK2 ?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Marius Oosthuizen
Marius Oosthuizen Junior Member • Posts: 40
No battery charger for Panasonic FZ 1000 MK2 ?

Hi, does anyone know if the new Panasonic FZ1000 mk2 come with a battery charger included in the box. Is does not seemed so. It seemed that you must charge the battery inside the camera via a usb cable, not a good idea. I can’t believe that Panasonic will go this way with n premium bridge camera like the FZ1000 mk2.

The other positive advantage is that you can charge the battery away from n power source via a external battery pack, for example if your battery runs down on a field trip, you can charge it via the usb cable and external battery pack.

Hope I am wrong, but as listed on page 22 of the advance instruction manual (https://www.camerauserguide.net/panasonic-lumix-dc-fz1000-ii-dc-fz1000m2-camera-user-manual-instruction-manual-user-guide-pdf/32612 ), there seemed to me that there is no battery charger in the box.

Marius Oosthuizen's gear list:Marius Oosthuizen's gear list
Panasonic FZ1000
Panasonic FZ1000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow