Monopod/Stablizer/steadicam for holding FZ2500 camera for long periods?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Tobybunz New Member • Posts: 4
Monopod/Stablizer/steadicam for holding FZ2500 camera for long periods?

Hello,

am going to Disneyworld in 1.5 weeks and, the last few times was there, tried taking videos of the fireworks. After a bit, it starts to get shaky trying to hold the camera up. I swore I saw someone having something that rested on their or holding something to shift the weight of the camera so they could hold and remember thinking it looked really cool.

I know there are tripods, but want to lug that around and was looking at Carbon Fiber /Steadicams?? I basically want to be able to video things like parades, Firework Shows, regular shows that are 5min+ without having to get all shaky after holding my camera the whole time. Plus when hold my camera to video, cant actually watch the show myself since watching the camera to make sure it moving

Can you please advise which is better? Aluminum or Carbon Fiber? and any good recommendations?? Or if neither will work, what else can use? I really want to be carrying around bulky stuff all day at Disney though. My Camera bag has a tripod holder but Tripods and Monopods are like 2.5-3ft long folded.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am using a Panasonic Lumix FZ2500

Here are a few I was looking at, but know if they are that good or not.

Handheld Stabilizers

YELANGU S60T DSLR Carbon Fiber Handheld Camera Stabilizer

Neewer Carbon Fiber 24 inches/60 Centimeters Handheld Stabilizer

Monopods

IFOOTAGE 71" Carbon Fiber Camera Monopod Professional Telescopic Video Monopods Base

miliboo MTT705B Carbon Fiber Portable Fluid Head Camera Monopod

Thank you again

Larry

Panasonic FZ2500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow