Some issues with new X-H1? locksups and write errors

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
YuleBrenner New Member • Posts: 3
Some issues with new X-H1? locksups and write errors

Hi,
Recently I got a new X-H1 and a 100-400. Pictures come out good but there have been a few problems. I did upgrade both the body and lens to the newest firmware and reformat the sd card before hand.
The SD card I have used so far has been a Sandisk Ultra 64GB UHS 1 Class 10.

First:
Problem One occurred when I was taking pictures of a flying helicopter.  I was in CH mode and was shooting pretty quick but didn't reach buffer limit. The camera seemed to freeze on me with the following image. The buffer light was red and I couldn't do anything. I should have waited longer but I decided to turn the camera off and on again. It came back on but was stuck on this picture. Red buffer light still on. I decided to pull the battery. I did pull it and the camera came back. Only when I tried to see if the pictures I knew I took where there they weren't. Went home that night and looked and the pics I did take were on the mentioned SD card. Not sure why it froze. Do you think this was a real freeze or just a operator error? I have no idea where the white image came from but I was pointed at the blue sky.

Second:
The second issue is when I record 4k 30FPS video at 200mbs or 100mbs it seems I can only record for a few seconds, it tries to write to SD card and then it just says "write error". 200mbs it's about 9 seconds, 100mbs it's about 25 seconds, and 50mbs it is longer. But they all eventually error out.
Any idea as to the cause of these? I really like the camera. Kinda disappointed given it's new.
Thanks

Fujifilm X-H1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow