for all FF BS, fuji told the real story, 1/3 market by value, by unit much lower Locked

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
James Stirling
James Stirling Senior Member • Posts: 4,545
Re: for all FF BS, fuji told the real story, 1/3 market by value, by unit much lower

Whatever Fuji are saying and funnily enough they do not have any FF cameras Not that long ago they were predicting massive market share declines for Canon an Nikon meanwhile back on planet earth . Canon and Nikon accounted for 74% of all ILC sold worldwide

https://photorumors.com/2018/08/01/2018-canon-nikon-and-sony-market-share-latest-nikkei-bcn-and-cipa-reports/

. The FF market is multiple times larger than the entire m43 market both in volume and especially in value. And given that all the big players are now in the FF mirrorless game I fully expect the market share of FF to grow. Given that m43 market share is if anything in decline I am not sure I see how your gleeful post matters here

-- hide signature --

Jim Stirling
“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.” John Adams

James Stirling's gear list:James Stirling's gear list
Sony RX100 IV Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Sony a7R II Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Sony a7R III +12 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
NCV
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow