Finally pulled the trigger on a Sony A6400 and a couple of lenses

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Curiosity714 New Member • Posts: 4
Finally pulled the trigger on a Sony A6400 and a couple of lenses

Hey guys, after a lot of research and contemplating I finally decided to pull the trigger on the Sony A6400 with the Sony 18-135mm kit lens. I really wanted to get the Sony 18-105mm F4 lens after all of the good reviews I read about it, but the couple hundred dollars of savings by getting the 18-135mm as a kit lens was too good to pass up. Also, after looking through the 18-135mm Flickr image gallery, I can’t complain as it seems to be a very capable lens.

Along with the A6400 and kit lens, I also picked up the Sigma 16mm 1.4 and Signa 30mm 1.4. I will be doing mostly landscape, street and architecture photography. So couldn’t be happier with picking up these Sigma lenses.

This is my first purchase into camera gear so will be looking to add more to my kit as the needs arise. I currently plan on shooting just stills for a couple of months, but would like to get into videography as well. I’ll definitely look into a quality gimbal for image stabilization when the time comes.

I’ve always been into photography and videography but a demanding job always stopped me from getting into it. I finally have the time to pursue my passion and I’m excited to get out there and learning.

Canon PowerShot A640
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow