for all FF BS, fuji told the real story, 1/3 market by value, by unit much lower Locked

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
bobn2
bobn2 Forum Pro • Posts: 61,125
Re: for all FF BS, fuji told the real story, 1/3 market by value, by unit much lower

Jefftan wrote:

bobn2 wrote:

Simplistically, it is the lower end that get wiped out first. It's probably unlikely that the size of that 30% will change much, but in a few years it could be closer to 70-90%. Which is also not to say that there is not still potential life in the remaining 30-10%.

In that context, you can understand the game Panasonic is playing.

i am not so sure u are correct

A6500/M100..etc now sold a lot of units

wiped out by phone?

all use phone? even in holiday trip?

really?

I think somewhere you omitted to notice that I was talking about future trends. Of course, I cannot predict them, but given the R&D turnround on these products is likely a couple of years, you can see that today's product developments depend on the likely state of the market in a couple of years time.

-- hide signature --

Ride easy, William.
Bob

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
NCV
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow