looking for a small simple vlogging solution-vlogging in the 500€-600€ range

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
beagle1 Forum Pro • Posts: 10,049
____ vlogging solution-vlogging in the 500€-600€ range

GRphotos wrote:

So i just tried a Canon G7X Mark II for something with detachable glass.

The stabilization, features, screen and quality of the G7X mkii was fun, but not enough BOKEH for what i want to do which is shoot videos models vlogging beauty products.

We got lights like 2 leds led rings, green screen etc but wi shoot outside in gardens and want that BOKEH using a 50mm and 85mm F1.8 for videos and photos.

We use a GoPro 7 for underwater and other sports like stuff.

My question is if the m50 with a speed booster fits the bill, the only issue i have with this is that the stabilisation is no where near as a G7x mkii or Go Pro 7.

I love the canon colours , sony has a great 100 mmm lens, so im torn to which Canon i can get that is better then the m50, i see all these EOS and 1D and 5D users claiming the m50 is a great B role Camera to grab on the go with a nice lense.

So far i got the 500€ - 600€ for m50 body and the viltrox speed booster for starts, is there anything better then this?

Thanks in advance

try the Canon M50 mirrorless and inexpensive 50mm 1.8 STM lens and see if it works for you -  the big NY online camera retailers have a 30 day return policy

www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow