OK...let us maybe ...

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
KPM2 Contributing Member • Posts: 751
OK...let us maybe ...

Hello

We have a lot threads about when the next flagship camera comes and why not now and is Pentax doing well.... and you find always the same posters who say nearly always the same (why not simple using copy and past, or a link to the elder threads about it) ?

It start to get a little boring.

My recommendation is, so long the new flagship is not there...use your existing one, so long you have not the money to buy all the fantastic new lens... use your existing one.

And for that we can fill the idle time...let us talk about the pictures we do, the technics we use for that ..... or maybe some private things ? like here :

I, for example, did wake up yesterday my old XT from it's winter sleep. It was a nice warm and sunny day and it was a great first trip with it. It was so warm that I had only a T-shirt under my Belstaff.

Ok, today I think I prefer my car instead: it is snowing again

Only for the snake of completeness: K1 in LV, FA* 28-70mm f2.8 at 28mm f11, bleach bypass in PP

best regards KPM2

Pentax K-1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow