Pen F owners (I developed a Fuji Velvia 50 profile you can try)

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
VideoPic
OP VideoPic Senior Member • Posts: 1,142
Re: Pen F owners (I developed a Fuji Velvia 50 profile you can try)

acfo wrote:

I've created a jpeg with the Fuji Velvia 50 color profile settings.

To use this color profile with the Pen-F in Olympus Workspace use Camera->Load Color/Monochrome Profile. Olympus Workspace does not show the settings of a jpeg in the color adjust tool. To see the settings you need to create a raw picture with your Pen-F with this color profile activated.

fuji-velvia-50-videopic-2019-03-17.JPG

I have put the image on an external server, as the forum software mangles the exif data.

Hello acfo

I saw you standing strong in another discussion.....thanks

1st:- Few comments on you image. It seems the "Keep the warm color" setting in you Pen F was "on" You should set it to OFF because it adds a new color cast that was not part of the Velvia profile.....

2nd:- I am not so clear on how you entered the profile into WS or your camera. You can manually enter the settings I gave in my OP into WS. Use any Pen F RAW image as basis. Then save the profile as a preset in WS. Next you can connect your Pen F to your PC and transfer the profile to your camera.....

See this video for more info. This presenter has 3 more videos on the subject, very informative....

Enjoy and have fun

-- hide signature --

See my Blog for short articles on the Olympus and Panasonic cameras.
https://myolympusomd.blogspot.com/
Tech developments to wipe sensor size arguments, 3yr death countdown started Jan 2019

VideoPic's gear list:VideoPic's gear list
Olympus PEN-F Olympus E-M1 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm F2.8 OIS +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow