Nikon D850 Playback button not working properly!

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
alex photo skoz New Member • Posts: 2
Nikon D850 Playback button not working properly!

HELP! I have an issue with the 'playback' button on my D850. First note that I have the image review set to ON and for 4 seconds. Further,  Here is the situation. I take a picture and after a few seconds of displaying it it goes off,  sometimes it doesn't even come on.  I press the Playback button and the image won't be displayed! I can press it a number of times with no effect. The other similar situation is that I press the playback button and the image displays for a fraction of a second and then goes off.  It doesn't do this all the time, but  at least 50% of the time!  No idea what causes this but it is annoying. Especially if you have a hawk on a limb feeding on a squirrel and you are afraid he is going to leave and you want to check the last image for exposure so you can get another shot if necessary before he flies away!!!  Has anyone else experienced this with their D850? Any comments appreciated.

Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow