looking for a small simple vlogging solution-vlogging in the 500€-600€ range

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
GRphotos
GRphotos Forum Member • Posts: 67
looking for a small simple vlogging solution-vlogging in the 500€-600€ range

So i just tried a Canon G7X Mark II for something with detachable glass.

The stabilization, features, screen and quality of the G7X mkii was fun, but not enough BOKEH for what i want to do which is shoot videos models vlogging beauty products.

We got lights like 2 leds led rings, green screen etc but wi shoot outside in gardens and want that BOKEH using a 50mm and 85mm F1.8 for videos and photos.

We use a GoPro 7 for underwater and other sports like stuff.

My question is if the m50 with a speed booster fits the bill, the only issue i have with this is that the stabilisation is no where near as a G7x mkii or Go Pro 7.

I love the canon colours , sony has a great 100 mmm lens, so im torn to which Canon i can get that is better then the m50, i see all these EOS and 1D and 5D users claiming the m50 is a great B role Camera to grab on the go with a nice lense.

So far i got the 500€ - 600€ for m50 body and the viltrox speed booster for starts, is there anything better then this?

Thanks in advance

-- hide signature --

Had a 5dmkiii, 24-105MM, Lexar 32 CF, Sandisk 64 SD,

returned a Canon G7X Mark II

Looking for something like the Canon m50 area., to add glass

GRphotos's gear list:GRphotos's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M) Canon EOS-1D Canon PowerShot G7 X
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow