California Desert......2 MODS and Desert Wildflowers

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Jerry-astro
MOD Jerry-astro Forum Pro • Posts: 12,835
California Desert......2 MODS and Desert Wildflowers

Well, after conspiring together and giving all you forum members a hard time for some years now, your two co-Mods finally got a chance to get together for a visit and an excursion out to some really beautiful Southern California desert scenery (and yes, there were Fujifilm cameras present -- I had my trusty X-H1 and Bob was wielding his X-T2).  Bob is a much better and more experienced photographer than I am, but you'll never hear that from him.  As it turns out, we are at the very peak of what has been a historic season for wildflowers.  The color was intense and plentiful and we did our best to capture of bit of it for our forum members to enjoy.

We will each post some examples within the thread, and comments or related images are more than welcome.  I will also say that Bob was a real joy to work with and a genuinely nice guy.  I hope we'll have the chance to do this again.

-- hide signature --

Jerry-Astro
Fujifilm X Forum Co-Mod

Jerry-astro's gear list:Jerry-astro's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-H1 Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR +2 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow