Purchase regret

Started 3 days ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
jj13121062 Forum Member • Posts: 55
Purchase regret

I read a lot of posts, watched a bunch of videos, read many reviews, etc and ended up purchasing the sony a6000 for a beginner camera. I am really wishing that I went with one of the olympus cameras (I had liked the em5 mark ii and the em10 mark ii/iii). The sales person at the camera store really seemed to steer me away for the olympus because the menu system was too complicated for a beginner. I also want pictures mainly of my kids, so they said the autofocus would be better on the sony. I've had the sony for about a week now and I wish it had a touch screen and I'm thinking of returning it and getting the olympus. I wanted to get thoughts from people that shoot with these olympus cameras regularly- would you recommend it for a beginner? for shooting kids? Anyone that has experience with both the sony and the olympus, I'd love to hear your thoughts as well.

Thanks!!

Olympus OM-D E-M10 Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow