Nikon z6 24-70 f4 kit or Canon RP 24-105 f4 kit

Started 5 days ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
tr0tt3r New Member • Posts: 3
Nikon z6 24-70 f4 kit or Canon RP 24-105 f4 kit

Hi guys,

I'm an enthusiast dreaming of upgrading from a m43 Panasonic g80 to full frame mirrorless. I want the full frame bokeh, the look, and to easily transfer the photos to my phone. I've grown tired of shooting raw and converting. I want the best ooc jpegs possible. I have a 2 year old and want to capture his childhood with some nice photos.

The Nikon z6 with the 24-70 f4 and the Canon EOS RP with the 24-105 f4 are at similar prices. The Nikon is 100 euros more, without factoring in an XQD card which is an extra 100 euros.

When the Sony a7III came out I said that'll be my next camera, but all the internet is talking that the jpegs aren't as nice as canikon, the ergo is worse, plus it is a little more expensive.

It has the best AF though and for shooting erratic kids is a big plus.

At the end of the day the Canon and Nikon look more appealing.

Would you choose a better all round lens and worse body or better body and limited lens?

tr0tt3r's gear list:tr0tt3r's gear list
Panasonic G85 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 15mm F1.7 ASPH
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon Z6 Panasonic G85
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow