It’s Nikon’s fault that I’m writing this......

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
nebulla Senior Member • Posts: 1,489
Re: It’s Nikon’s fault that I’m writing this......Maybe

gm3sf wrote:

True, and I doubt that too. It is not as if they were not aware of what Sony did, so they obviously were not trying to compete . Frankly, I think that because of their overwhelming share in the industry and with all the users who have invested substantially in lenses from both camps, they were hedging their bet that users would stay with their offerings. Its a different world today, and consumers are no longer putting up with inferior product, and are willing to pay to get what they want.

I went through all that with Nikon too, and switched over to Canon last year . It would have the easiest way for me to migrate to the Canon FF MILC as I already had all the good Canon lenses, but they even made a worst product that Nikon. Thank goodness though, switching to Sony allowed me to use all of my Canon lenses via the Metabones adapter. I purchased the Sony 100-400mm G as I mostly shoot action, and I am not sure that I wanted to trust an adapted lens for this although I really have not tried this due to poor weather condition.

nebulla's gear list:nebulla's gear list
Sony a7 III Canon EF 50mm F1.8 II Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow