Peak Design Pouches for M43?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
dgoakill
OP dgoakill Forum Member • Posts: 62
Re: Peak Design Pouches for M43?

Impulses wrote:

The velcro flap on those ThinkTank pouches rather than the zipper on most of the other options might be handy, depending on how you're gonna use it and wear it...

When I wear a larger sling (like Peak's or the Thinktank Turnstyle) having the zipper open after sliding it forward doesn't worry me, but with the smaller waist packs I tend to open/close it quicker so nothing jumps out... The deeper U shape of the Lone Walker helps some with that too vs some of the others I've tried.

I thought I was gonna prefer using a wrist strap with this kinda small bag, and sometimes I do, but sometimes I prefer a sling strap (Peak Leash) so I can leave it out hanging near the bag. Really depends on what I'll be shooting. I end up using my wrist straps more with the larger bags, specially when carrying both bodies.

Interesting, I just got the peak design wrist strap for the gx9. I'm very concerned I will drop this with the front heavy lens. I have the slide for my 5d, but I've read a few posts where people preferred the smaller (thinner) strap from peak design for m43 sized bodies and for use with their pouches.

-- hide signature --

http://davidoakill.com
Insta @davidoakill

dgoakill's gear list:dgoakill's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9 Canon EF 50mm F1.8 II Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 24-70mm F2.8L II USM +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow