First a6400 Pix

Started Mar 2, 2019 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Karen Casebeer
Karen Casebeer Contributing Member • Posts: 689
First a6400 Pix

I promised I would post my first set of pix with my a6400, which arrived yesterday.  So far, it's a keeper!!  Feels great in my hands and am satisfied with my first set of images.  My menus are not yet set up so all these are shot were just taken with a scene mode: portrait, sports, macro, or landscape.  Hope to do more with the menus later today.  No post-processing at all, except the last one which was cropped.

This is Gracie, my five-year old mini-GoldenDoodle.  We'd been playing ball and she'd just dropped the ball and was waiting for me to throw it again.

In February, we received 40 inches of snow in Traverse City, Michigan.  It was almost a record.

Another barn, not as pretty as the red one, but illustrative of the monochromatic tones of winter here.

Some berries just waiting for Cedar Waxwings to arrive and get drunk on fermented fruit.

I've been shooting Snowy Owls all winter and today, when I really wanted to shoot one, the only one I saw was inside a locked fence surrounding communications towers.

I cropped the above image a bit so you could see the owl better.  Wouldn't turn so we could see those piercing yellow eyes.  Too far away also.

I don't know why the data doesn't show up on these pix.  Anyway, I already know this camera is going to be a keeper.  Sooo much lighter than my Canon 80D + 100-400 lens.  Lots to learn.

Karen Casebeer's gear list:Karen Casebeer's gear list
Canon EOS M6 II Canon 70-300 F4-5.6 IS II Canon EF-M 18-150mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM
Canon EOS 80D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow