PEIPRO Grip + L Bracket for GFX50R

Started Mar 2, 2019 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Chris Dodkin
Chris Dodkin Forum Pro • Posts: 13,956
PEIPRO Grip + L Bracket for GFX50R

I received my PEIPRO from HK today - this is the version with the grip, plus L bracket, with Swiss Arca rails in the portrait and landscape orientations.

Fit and finish are excellent, and remind me of the OEM Fuji grip I purchased for my Fuji X-Pro1.

The bracket is lightweight, and very cleanly machined in a black matt aero finish, which matches the 50R.

The plate allows full access to battery and cable compartments, and has a single mount screw with coin+hex drive option to tighten. There's a single offset tripod mount as well.

The plate is a very precise fit to the camera on all sides, and looks fully integrated when fitted. The rails do not extend the full width of the base, to allow for the entry door access.

The grip is a very snug fit onto the existing 50R grip, with no obvious play or gaps, and a very good rigid feel.

The grip surface is textured with a similar faux leather finish to the camera, with a slightly larger leather look grain. Color match is excellent, and the grip feels solid and purposeful in the hand. No issues with a slippery finish or play in the fitting.

In use with a suitable Swiss Arca compatible head, the bracket provides a clean fit and holds securely.

In portrait orientation the angled L bracket can be used to facilitate vertical comps, and is solid and well engineered.

Th grip extends the existing low profile grip of the GFX50R, allowing for easier finger grip and better ergonomics, especially with longer/heavier lenses.

It feels completely OEM in the hand, and doesn't;t had much bulk to the camera.

Visually, the grip and plate extend the capabilities of the camera without impacting the great original look. I'm sure most people wouldn't even notice you had the bracket+grip fitted.

Very nice package - well worth the investment, and currently the only combined grip plus L plate available for the GFX50R I believe.

I'll be keeping mine on the camera.

-- hide signature --

Your time is limited, so don't waste it arguing about camera features - go out and capture memories - Oh, and size does matter - shoot MF

Chris Dodkin's gear list:Chris Dodkin's gear list
Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X100V Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm GFX 50S Fujifilm GFX 50R +44 more
Fujifilm X-Pro1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow