Nikon 50mm f1.8

3x batteries

Bag

Sb900 speedlight

4 x manfrotto lastolight studio strobes

Hot shoe trigger

Umbrellas, light box, backgrounds etc

.... now wait for the questions.

Sounds like you got a nice bunch of kit.

What was the sellers story, it seems they might have been stopping altogether?

I am very happy with my D800 … it is a much more capable camera than my last one. Only Monday I spent a while menu peeping and discovered a new layer of adjustableness

Mark_A

He had shifted from the UK to Australia, kids and family, mortgages and car bills got in the way plus he's going back to film.

Yes, the Nikon menu system is vastly different arrangement to Pentax, so it'll take a while to get my head around.

He had only ever used manual mode, only ever SD cards and it's done 13k activations.

Already I've noted the AF speed over the k1 plus the general snappy response.

You would want to make sure you have the current firmware update in the D800. One of the key features in the d800 update is it allows the user to set the red record button close to the shutter button to the Iso selector that you can use with your right hand. This is similar to what is found in Pentax. with the update you also get focus trap similar to pentax

-- hide signature --

The Camera is only a tool, photography is deciding how to use it.
The hardest part about capturing wildlife is not the photographing portion; it’s getting them to sign a model release

Ian Stuart Forsyth's gear list:Ian Stuart Forsyth's gear list
Nikon PC-E Nikkor 45mm f/2.8D ED Pentax *ist DS Pentax K10D Pentax K20D Pentax K-7 +24 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow