Robin Wong's 12-200 review is out

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Auf Reisen Contributing Member • Posts: 625
Re: Robin Wong's 12-200 review is out

Jmdamp wrote:

I live on a farm in rural NSW Au and it is very often just not possible or safe to zoom with ones feet. We have huge distances compared to many other countries. We can see storms coming in a couple hundred Ks away from the plains out to the west. Often I have to go in ute with men to help and no room to take masses of lens. Barely room to take one often. I take the 14-150 but often not quite wide enough or long enough. So I have preordered the 12-200 and as in one lens I have more flexible options, plus weather resistant. I have the 40-150 pro and I love it but a bit large to be compact. As many say it is a case of what suits your situation.

Do you think you could give us a comparison of the two once you get it? And treat us to some pictures from rural Au!

Auf Reisen's gear list:Auf Reisen's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Samyang 7.5mm F3.5 Fisheye Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow