Gimme a reason to even consider a GR3

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Brentliris Veteran Member • Posts: 3,782
Re: Gimme a reason to even consider a GR3

Sion H wrote:

Brentliris wrote:

I'm feeling bold and will likely invest in the GR III within a month or two. I like the form factor and would love the improvements offered. I would buy from the sellers in Germany as they usually are well priced and reliable. The uk has also been good, but with brexit I don't know about the warranty and issues with sending the camera back for warranty service.

I'll get one when we get the first price drop.

Got a Panasonic g9 a few months ago which still feels like a new toy and my GR ii is working fine so have patience in reserve.

I'm running with a GXR with 4 Voigtlander Ltm lens on the m mount module color skopar 25mm f4, color skopar 35mm, 2.5 50mm nocton 1.5 and an apo lanther 90mm 3.5. Really interesting lenses but I miss a lot of shots as my manual focus skills are lacking. Besides that i'm without my now busted GR I really miss the 28mm fov. So I'll get the GR III after it's been out a couple of months. I doubt the price will drop so much the first year. Their might be dealers that sell for less in 6 months....

-- hide signature --

Reflections, understandings, discoveries and intimations..

Brentliris's gear list:Brentliris's gear list
Pentax K100D Super Ricoh GXR S10 24-72mm F2.5-4.4 VC Ricoh GXR Mount A12 Pentax K-3 II Pentax smc DA* 60-250mm F4.0 ED (IF) SDM +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow