X-T30

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Rmcp20 Senior Member • Posts: 1,003
Re: X-T30

Lone Stranger wrote:

At this point the concern is really the joystick, everyone is saying its a bit fidly and too low. And a joystick too low on a camera with a small front grip....not sure it will work.

Lets wait for them to be in the shops...

I do not own a Fuji camera, but I would agree with that, although I would imagine there will be optional grips available. On the other hand, the 4-way controller on the X-T20 seems rather low too—admittedly without ever handling one—but maybe someone who owns an X-T20 could comment on that?

I own one. The D-PAD usage is quite different, because you press the buttons instead of pushing them to the side. Try grabbing your camera, and moving your finger to both sides, and then simulate you're pressing a button. it does feel diferent, and personally i don't see much control with a joystick if my finger is bent downwards... but still need to try physically, im just guessing....

Rmcp20's gear list:Rmcp20's gear list
Fujifilm X-T20 Fujifilm X-T30 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 23mm F2 R WR +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
JNR
JNR
JNR
JNR
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow