***Mini Challenge #535: Framed

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Bill Borne
Bill Borne Forum Pro • Posts: 40,351
Over????

Challenges only go a week...I think it should be over or am I getting senile?

Michael86 wrote:

Mini-Challenge 534 begins now and ends Sunday March 3rd, 2019, at 5:00 PM EST.Australia.

The Theme is Framing. By that I mean images which have been shot through an opening to create a "framed" border around the image. The opening can be something like a window, windscreen, arch, vegetation, opening or hole - either naturally occurring or man-made.

I suggest that the "frame" surrounds at least 2 sides of your image for maximum effect.

No composite images which have had the frame effect added in after the shot in PP.

Please:
1. Submit a maximum of 3 Entries to win and/or as many Exhibits as you wish.
2. Photos must have been taken by you but can be from any camera, including cell phones, and may have been taken at any time.
3. Please state very clearly in the header of your post whether an image is an "Entry" or an "Exhibit". Non-labeled submissions will be assumed to be Exhibits.
4. Please post all Entries and Exhibits using the "Reply to thread" button below this first post. Comments can be made directly to the Entry or Exhibit post.
5. At the end of this challenge, I will announce First, Second and Third places from the Entries in a separate RESULTS thread, and I may select some of the exhibits, for Honorable Mentions.

The "lucky" First Place winner has the dubious honor of hosting of the next challenge. If the winner doesn't respond post a new Challenge within 3 days of the date results are posted; or has to decline to serve, the Second Place winner becomes the next host. If that individual declines to serve, the Third Place winner becomes the next host.

I look forward to viewing your creative images. Good luck!!

Michael

-- hide signature --

Bill
"Life's Too Short to Worry about the BS!"
So I Choose my Battles
Click for Wild Man's Photos
Using Rx10 IV at Present

Bill Borne's gear list:Bill Borne's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX400V Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H5 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 Sony RX100 III +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow