Gimme a reason to even consider a GR3

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Raist3d Forum Pro • Posts: 38,442
No no, let's put it all in context...

ilvesvilks wrote:

I wasn't talking about brand, but more like smartphones vs these premium compacts concepts.

You did as you mentioned the Fuji and GR but we will let is pass through to the keeper

"The only street shooters these days are tourists and CCTV cameras no need for a GR as even a cheap smartphone will do the job stealthy as anything because they are so common no one really cares"

What you said. Note that you mentioned GR there, so you are already bringing brands in the first place. Thus using that logic, I pushed forward imagining that the XF10, following the logic you proposed, must necessarily also qualify for the same conclusion, no?

So in that sense is what I meant the concept.  So yeah, you can't have this both ways

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- I photograph black cats in coal mines at night...
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” - George Orwell

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow