Thinking of selling E-M1 MKii + Pro lenses for X-H1. Done similar?

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
keepfocused Regular Member • Posts: 310
Thinking of selling E-M1 MKii + Pro lenses for X-H1. Done similar?

The current price on the X-H1 and cashback deals on some lenses are making wonder if this is a good opportunity to switch systems loosing as little money as possible?

I am continually drawn to the Fuji image quality, regular firmware updates, better EVF and now that the IBIS on the X-H1 has been improved with FW2.0 one of the big advantages my E-M1ii has is no longer the case. Not sure I would get on with the smaller grip of the X-T3 and might miss IBIS (no local shops to try) however maybe it is the better option?.

Being sensible and looking on paper it is probably a very bad idea (loosing money wise) but I will be using whatever I sell my kit for to pay for it - no extra cash so works out the same doesn't it?! Thinking of X-H1, 10-24, 16-55, 50-140, 16 F1.4 . I have the Pro 8 FE, 12-100, 17, 25, 45, 40-150 1.4TC and 60 Macro .

Is there anyone on this forum that has done the same\similar? regretted / not looked back? Perhaps talk some sense into me  -  that will be a tuffy

I guess no system is future proof (supported for years to come) but get the impression Fuji are perhaps more so than Olympus right now - who knows?

Many thanks...

keepfocused's gear list:keepfocused's gear list
Olympus E-M1 II Olympus Zuiko Digital 1.4x Teleconverter EC-14 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 Pro Olympus 8mm F1.8 Fisheye Pro +4 more
Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-T3 Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow