A very good reason not to opt for Panasonic full frame

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Leoni Pippolini Forum Member • Posts: 89
A very good reason not to opt for Panasonic full frame

With the advent of Panasonic full frame cameras may I respectfully suggest that if PANASONICS "abandonment" of its FZ users is anything to go by, you would purchase their full frame mirrorless entry into the market place at your peril.

Whilst at present they are doing all in their power to persuade the market place as to the quality of their full frame product and whilst I have no reason to doubt them, I have to ask the question, "What if?"

What if some new generation photographic invention comes along which inspires them to invest just as they have done in full frame mirrorless?

Would they abandon full frame mirrorless in the same way they have done to the FZ Clients?  And then to add insult to injury (assuming the rumours to be true) announce an apology of an upgrade to the FZ1000. How stupid do they think we are?

If you disbelieve the client dissatisfaction go read the Forum on Panasonic Bridge Cameras.

YOU WILL THINK TWICE ABOUT PURCHASING THEIR NEW RANGE.

Leoni Pippolini's gear list:Leoni Pippolini's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Nikon D300 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II
Panasonic FZ1000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow