So Olympus launch the futuristic EM1X and Canon answer with the EOS RP Locked

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
This thread is locked.
VideoPic
VideoPic Contributing Member • Posts: 826
So Olympus launch the futuristic EM1X and Canon answer with the EOS RP

I was so excited with having a Canon full frame camera as my back up to my EM1 MKII, so I started listening to You Tube Canon visionaries........they all started so excited praising the new camera, loooooow price......a sum total of 3 super expensive lenses.......and then something really strange happened, something I have not seen before. One after the other these full frame Canon visionaries started changing their story........the leader of the pack discovered that the camera is really bad......NO NO NO what did Canon do? Banding....noise, no focussing in video, NO IBIS.....so many problems.....NO 24p...really?

Well I am now back dreaming about the awesome EM1X.......those great reports that just keeps on getting better, the images posted just keep on getting better......are we allowed to say it over in the MFT form.......Olympus did it again.......

Well I am writing a letter to Sony.....and OOOOO I love Sony. My letter says......Dear Sony, please dust of your A7 MKII and drop the price to 999$ for only 3 months.....or do you think it will take more time to completely get rid of Canon......?

-- hide signature --

See my Blog for short articles on the Olympus and Panasonic cameras.
https://myolympusomd.blogspot.com/
Tech developments to wipe sensor size arguments, 3yr death countdown started Jan 2019

VideoPic's gear list:VideoPic's gear list
Sony a7 II Olympus PEN-F Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 +7 more
Olympus E-M1 Sony a7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
NCV
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow