600PF??

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
lickity split
lickity split Veteran Member • Posts: 5,437
Re: 600PF??

Paddler213 wrote:

So, with all the hype about the 500PF, I was going to put my name on the waiting list for one. I already own the 500FL, but the PF version would be a big help for shooting from my canoe, in a layout blind, etc. I met up with an NPS member today to lay hands on his 500PF. He had it on a D5, so it was quite back heavy. But I liked the weight and it's clear that it would be better in tough conditions than the 500FL. When I told him I intended to stop on my way home and order one, he told me he had it on good authority that Nikon would be releasing the 600PF this summer. Such a lens would make a lot more sense for me given I already own the 500FL. Anybody have any info on this new lens?

I seriously doubt such an announcement will be made for a summer release simply because Nikon can’t even fill orders for 500pf ..

im sure some folks waiting on the 500 order to be filled will switch to the 600pf

lickity split's gear list:lickity split's gear list
Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 200mm f/4D ED-IF Sigma 15mm F2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow