Adorama vs B&H

Started Jan 27, 2019 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Eric R-G Forum Member • Posts: 63
Adorama vs B&H

First, I apologize if this thread is off topic, however, I am Nikon shooter and I'd like to hear Nikonians experience  regarding  these two vendors that are probably recognized as the leaders for our gear delivery.

I personally used both of them but mostly B&H, recently, I decided to sell some of my old lenses via Adorama (since they seemed to be the ones providing a better value) and avoid the trouble of posting and dealing with eBay or simmilar alternatives.

So, here is my recent not so good experience with Adorama's used department, after we agreed a price on my old gear and trade for a new camera, I received a used one instead, I reported to their customer department and after going from person to person, finally I was able for them to agree to return the incorrect camera and now I am waiting for the new one that was originally agreed. This experience, left me a bad feeling about this company to the point that I am not planning to use them anymore in the future, I am not sure if this was a unique case of them overlooking the delivery or they did on purpose hoping I would not realize that it was already used (the camera had more than 5k actuations).

I would be interested to hear if other people had also issues with these vendors or it was just an isolated case, I hope for the later to be the case

Eric

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
MOD TOF guy
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
MOD TOF guy
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
MOD TOF guy
(unknown member)
MOD TOF guy
(unknown member)
MOD TOF guy
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
MOD TOF guy
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow