I like your feedback please

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
VideoPic
VideoPic Contributing Member • Posts: 607
I like your feedback please

I wrote an article to help people when buying a camera. I believe one see so many claims that just does not sound right. My article was written to encourage photographers to "test" sales claims by thinking logically, ask basic questions or search for more info. The article is NOT a white paper and it does not pretend to be one.....

It will be great if you could go through the article and check if I state something totally incorrect. That would be sad because then I totally fail in my goal.....

I posted this request over in the MFT forum and was advised to come test it here.

You will find the article here :-

I read and listened to many discussions and I found this YT poster gives an interesting and clear reasoning when talking about sensor size.

If successful I will follow this article up with practical camera tips applying the info learned in this article.

Siegfried

-- hide signature --

See my Blog for short articles on the Olympus and Panasonic cameras.
https://myolympusomd.blogspot.com/

VideoPic's gear list:VideoPic's gear list
Sony a7 II Olympus PEN-F Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 +7 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow