X-T3 unbiased opinion

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
khrome New Member • Posts: 11
X-T3 unbiased opinion

I have been shooting Nikon slr and dslr and Sony mirrorless for many years.  I am no pro, just an avid photography person.  I want to upgrade my mirrorless and am looking at the X-T3 but was also considering the a6500.  It seems most of the many reviews and videos are heavily biased one way or the other usually sony biased.  Even fellow friends that shoot Sony are very pro Sony and I don't feel look objectively at the choices.  I saw the video that was discussed in another thread where they tried to show that the AF was completely inferior to the new a6400.

I would like to hear from some Fuji users the real world accounts of their experience with the AF of the X-T3 and any other info they feel is applicable.

Also I wanted to hear from others that have came from other brands about the learning curve to get use to Fuji.  I assume with the knobs it would be pretty straight forward.  Although I had to watch a video to understand the three "A"s.

However I know their has to be many things to learn, such as in that other thread someone said that in AF in some settings will over ride your manual settings.

Thanks for all responses in advance.

khrome's gear list:khrome's gear list
Nikon D7500 Fujifilm X-T3 Nikon AF Nikkor 35mm f/2D Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR +4 more
Fujifilm X-T3 Sony a6500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
gsz
rlx
jrk
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow