Anyone have any experience with either of these camera bags...

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ronin 67
Ronin 67 Regular Member • Posts: 132
Anyone have any experience with either of these camera bags...

I am looking at the Domke F-5Xb and the Think Tank Mover 25i. I am just looking for something small when taking the XT2 and a lens or 2.  I have a Lowepro backpack if I need to take more.

I am basically just look for opinions from people that have used either of these 2 bags and their thoughts.

Not looking for any Buy a Billingham or anything like that too many of the camera bags look like a purse or msg bag.

One thing that concerns me is the magnetic flap on the TT.....never used anything like that ...how does it hold up?

On the Domke ..... does not having a zippered top enclosing cause any issues?

I am kind of leaning towards the Domke..unfortunately my local camera shop had neither of these in stock so most likely these will be bought sight unseen. I havent't tried a BB although I haven't been to one in 4-5 years so dunno if they carry them or not, Ive had more than a couple bad experiences with BB and tend to avoid them.

and I'm sorry if I have duplicated anything by posting this.... I did run a seach but most of that came up with Billingham ONA and a couple for the amazonbasic bags.

Thanks

-- hide signature --

Ronin67
"That's some bad hat, Harry" ~ Martin Brody
"Everyone has a photographic memory....some just don't have film" ~ Stephen Wright

Ronin 67's gear list:Ronin 67's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow