Belgium photos. First time with the a6000 :)

Started 1 month ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Korhen New Member • Posts: 10
Belgium photos. First time with the a6000 :)

Hi there! I just came from a Belgium Christmas trip. It has been the first time i use a "good camera", bought in early december. I got the sony a6000+ kit lens + sigma 30mm /1.4 . The sigma is not represented in these photos, all are done with the kit lens and a minitripod pixi.

Also, it has been the first time using Capture One (i used a few times LR in such a noob level, but one spanish youtuber has done a fantastic CO course, so i wanted to try out).

I would like to receive all kinds of criticism, it's like I think I can improve. Before the travel, i readed and watched tons of videos, trying to get all the theory possible. But i know i have done a few mistakes (mostly in focus terms, i never used Manual focus or hyperfocal, so...is something i need to learn. In some portraits where camera was not able to get my girlfriend face detected, she was completely out of focus sadly)

Thanks a lot for your time

Korenlei - Ghent

Atomium - Brussels

Kraanlei - Ghent

Djiver - Brugges

Sint-Niklaaskerk - Ghent

Korhen's gear list:Korhen's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Sigma 30mm F1.4 for Sony E
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow