E-M1X Desperation - Drip Drip Leaking of Specs

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
abe4652 Senior Member • Posts: 2,142
E-M1X Desperation - Drip Drip Leaking of Specs

I won't go into all the pros and cons on this. Suffice it to say, first, that I'm a longtime m43 user, from the GF1 until E-m1 Mk2 (But I am now also a Sony A7riii user). We all know the pros, and we know the cons (e.g. this sucker is large)

I have never seen, in all my life, such a slow drip, drip leaking of specs. At last 4-5 waves of leaks. But the types of leaks...I am starting to see what I call desperation. Will people really be spending $3,000 for a large m43 camera. Already, people had said that the E-m1 was getting up there, but...

Anyway, here's a really crucial bit of leakage, sure to make anyone wavering make the buy decision:

"The sensor dust reduction system now features an improved Super Sonic Wave Filter (SSWF) with a special coating which vibrates 30,000 times per second further reducing the possibility of dust or dirt ruining photos and equipment by factor 10."

Got it? A factor of 10. Not 2, not 5, but 10. Because, uppermost in my mind, I've always been concerned as to PRECISELY just how fast my coating (coating?) was vibrating, so that I could know just how comfortable I should be in regard to how well protected I am from dust or dirt.

10 times.

Thank God.

Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow