FStoppers article for your amusement or derision

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
OP eidetic_photog Forum Member • Posts: 98
Re: Gormless

chambeshi wrote:

eidetic_photog wrote:

nwcs wrote:

Hate to say it but you fell for the tactic. Not only did you read it but you posted it here for others to go to and read. That’s the intent of the article. It gets attention. I’m not going to read it, though. I stopped reading fstoppers a long time ago as I saw their articles being largely uninformed opinion pieces. If we all boycotted them by not visiting it would help a little to bring back some more thoughtful commentary.

You have me there.

A whipsnapper new to the site putting about click bait, as in one of very few listed to this author about hardware. And it's knocking the D850. They may aim to be controversial but the author demonstrates gormlessness.

True, posting here in forums to flame such drivel written about these FX MILC systems gets attention. Yes clicks.... But doubt I'm alone in assigning fstoppers to my Sh1te-List.

It joins more and more sites,,,ignore in google searches along with all the youtube clickbaiters

Creating this thread was completely worth it to me if only to learn the word "gormless."

eidetic_photog's gear list:eidetic_photog's gear list
Nikon D750 Nikon Z6 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow