Latest E-M1X tidbits (MAJOR, if true):

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Jan Chelminski Senior Member • Posts: 1,419
Latest E-M1X tidbits (MAJOR, if true):

Selected text, copied from 4/3Rumors commentary participant, "spycychyly".

"I've had hands-on with the camera and it is a massive improvement over the em1.2 in every regard. AF is at least equal to the A9, handling and built quality are better than my Nikon D4s, handheld hi-rez really works in good light (obviously limited in low light). High iso is as good as the Nikon D500 if not better (i could not take home files for comparison)."

Q: "How about the VF?"

spycychyly: "No blackouts. Best EVF in the industry."

"I work in the industry, but photography is a hobby for me. The Em1x can't replace my D4s for low-light portraits. For daylight wildlife and sports the EM1x is going to be ace. Better than a D500 and of course much lighter with the dedicated glass. The new tele zooms are incredible."

spycychyly says the hands on event the comments refer to, was 2 months ago.

Great stuff, if true!

Jan

Jan Chelminski's gear list:Jan Chelminski's gear list
Olympus E-M1 II Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm 1:4.0 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-35mm 1:2.0 SWD Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +3 more
Nikon D4S Nikon D500 Olympus E-M1 Sony a9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow