Re: The biggest mystery of the E-M1X

briantrying wrote:

Wu Jiaqiu wrote:

briantrying wrote:

Wu Jiaqiu wrote:

sunjester wrote:

briantrying wrote:

sunjester wrote:

The biggest mystery to me is why would they put the on off switch on the left side of the camera?

So that it's the same as my em 1 mk2?

Brian

Interesting so it takes two hands to start your camera?

maybe the "notch" facilitates single handed camera turning on?

Yes, so what! I've always used two hands for security. Not dropped a camera yet (only been shooting for fifty odd years though).

Brian

it was a bit of humour....but oh well, if the on off thingy is by the shutter then you can just flick it on as you raise the camera to your eye, they used to have it near the right thumb grip on some of the Dslrs...seemed common sense to me....but you know retro

If you want a humorous answer perhaps you should add an emoji after the question. 😉 As I said I used Pentax for years with the on-off switch round the release, having transitioned to Olympus I don't miss it.

Brian

well i like it on the right (non humorous) it's ok on the left but not the best place for it (non humorous) we are all different when it comes to ergonomics but some things just seem to make sense (non humorous)

Wu Jiaqiu's gear list:Wu Jiaqiu's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Nikon D2Xs Nikon 1 V1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM II +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Dan
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow