Z7 Bug? Flashing Screen & Blackouts While Reviewing Most Recently Shot Photo With Zoom

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
SrMi
SrMi Contributing Member • Posts: 841
Re: Z7 Bug? Flashing Screen & Blackouts While Reviewing Most Recently Shot Photo With Zoom

JZ7 wrote:

I’ve been filming in 1080p, 60fps, monitor only, manual mode, a lot recently (January 2019) and the monitor has been exhibiting the same exact issues. Yesterday, January 11th, it went nuts with the black screen in and out. Fortunately the black screen didn’t show on footage but because I had it on a gimbal, not connected electronically at all, it was frustrating as hell while capturing. To add insult to injury, the white electronic screen zaps that pop up on the lcd now and then, DO show up on the footage.

TheNIKON Z7” !!!

I mean...really?!?

This thread discusses "Flashing Screen & Blackouts While Reviewing Most Recently Shot Photo With Zoom". Are you talking about flashing while reviewing or while capturing?

The flashing and blackout during reviews seem to have been fixed with firmware 1.0.2.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
JZ7
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow