D300 lens options

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ColoradoExplorer
ColoradoExplorer Forum Member • Posts: 60
D300 lens options

I have another thread going with regards to a D4 and D850 and got to thinking so here I am!!

I'm on the fence about getting another camera or just upgrading my glass. So here's my thought....

I'm an avid outdoorsman and I love hiking and snowshoeing. I'm usually with my D300 in tow. I live in the land of 14ers so there are many times I'm at the tops of them with just some outstanding mountain views from up there!!! Even on the way to the tops of these, there are many times when I can stop and look down and see incredible views of valleys and vistas as well. I kinda feel like my Nikon 18-200 kit lens and the newest addition, the Nikon 70-300 are really not the best options for capturing those wide open views. Mind you I have had some great shots with the 18-200 but I think I could be doing much better with other options.

Any suggestions? Maybe a wide angle or a prime or???

Nikon D300 Nikon D4 Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow