Corel Aftershot Pro 2 Raw Problem

Started Apr 7, 2018 | Discussions thread
John_B Regular Member • Posts: 290
Re: Corel Aftershot Pro 2 Raw Problem

shooter2 wrote:

Corel is like a subscription in my book. They are holding my paid for program as ransom. I too like its' quickness and interface, but I will learn to use something else. Too much free stuff out there and they have wasted over a month of my time with their games

Sounds like you have more patience than most!  -  Most everyone else would have cut them lose by now.

Is  Corel's problem with your situation that they think you have ASP running on another machine...?  - Clearly they know that you are a licensed user, right?  I'm not sure if ASP has a limit on how many machines you can run their app on... Or is it a case of you not having a license key?

I would think that eventually you'll reach someone who will help you.  -  I normally just keep asking for the person's supervisor/manager; and if the supervisor doesn't help, I ask for his/her supervisor!  It's definitely a situation that good customers should not have to go through. - -  Good luck!

-- hide signature --

John B.
'The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking.' - Brooks Anderson

John_B's gear list:John_B's gear list
Nikon D5300
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow